This is the second customer of the month feature and I’m SUPER excited to present Ms. Julie Anne Rhodes!
Julie Anne is a huge jewelry fan. As a matter of fact, her nickname is Jewels!
Julie Anne and I have much in common, including being incessant workaholics, creative souls, and devoting time to give back to others.
She and I connected by way of her phenomenal site: www.personalchefapproach.com – we worked together to create a pendant that Julie Anne sold out of her shop and we donated 100% of the proceeds to a charity that was near and dear to her heart.
Here is the stunning Julie Anne wearing Jodi’s Jewel for Jewels, our collaborative effort to fundraise against children’s hunger.
From there we just hit it off and she’s been an endless source of inspiration and support to me. She’s literally transformed my household with her Personal Chef Approach, aka PCA.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, anything you’re comfortable sharing; family, work, philosophy, etc. Also, if you have a website or brick and mortar business, please feel free to include that info here!
First and foremost, I’m a mom to a beautiful daughter. I’m also the proud owner of the Personal Chef Approach.
Family comes first and in this day and age where time is a commodity, I strive to provide ways for families to eat better together.
Julie Anne’s website – http://www.personalchefapproach.com – incredible food and company await you here!
2. Do you have creative outlets? Tell us about them and if you have photos of your work, please feel free to share!
My work is a creative outlet – I paint with flavor! I am constantly challenging myself by experimenting with different ingredients and flavor combinations.
I’m also an avid art fan – I’m always on the prowl for inspiration!
3. What draws you to handmade jewelry as opposed to store-bought, factory manufactured pieces?
I like the personal touch that handmade jewelry has. Every piece is unique and I feel like it’s made just for me.
4. What types of pieces stand out to you, for example, wire work, crystals, etc and why?
I find something to appreciate in all kinds of pieces.
5. Is there something specific about Eldwenne’s Fantasy – Quality Handmade Jewelry by Jodi Zulueta that stands out to you? (Don’t be afraid to say no, Lol!)
Jodi puts her heart and soul into every piece she makes and it shows. I always get tons of compliments when I wear her jewelry!
Julie Anne wearing earrings I designed made of Bali sterling silver and Swarovski crystals. These are available in my shop!
Wow, thank you so much, Jewels!! I am fortunate to be a member of her site. Working my tail off every day leaves very little time to plan and cook healthy meals for my family and thanks to her, I’ve been able to do just that!
Please follow Julie Anne on Twitter @julieannerhodes as well as @therovingstove. Her FaceBook page is always a fun place to visit her as well: https://www.facebook.com/therovingstove
My daughter, Raven, is such a huge fan of your recipes and always looks forward to meals!
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your hectic schedule – I’m sending goodies your way!
Next topic on the agenda – gearing up for the Vampire Diaries convention in Parsippany, NJ! Whoo hoo!! I’m so excited and I’ve been cranking out tons of new pieces, including pieces that read “My Heart Belongs to a Vampire”, “Werewolves vs Vampires”, “Peace, Love, and Supernatural” (I know, it’s not Vampire Diaries related, but I have t tie everything in to Supernatural, you know that!)
My Heart Belongs to a Vampire Necklace – available at http://www.eldwenne.etsy.com
And very importantly – please visit my friends at http://www.carryonsupernatural.com – they provide a huge support network for Supernatural fans that are in need of a little help from their friends. I designed a bracelet celebrating the fantastic work they do and it’s available to purchase through their site. Every purchase will result in $5 being donated to support their hard work!
Keep Calm and Carry On…Peace Love and Supernatural
If you’re coming to the convention next month, please come visit me! Id love to meet you!
Here is my convention schedule for both Vampire Diaries and, of course, SUPERNATURAL!!
– The Vampire Diaries Official Convention 7/13/2013-7/14/2013 in Parsippany, NJ
– Salute to Supernatural 8/23/2013-8/25/2013 in Vancouver
– Salute to Supernatural 10/11/2013-10/13/2013 in Toronto
– Salute to Supernatural 10/25/2013-10/27/2013 in Chicago
– Salute to Supernatural 11/22/2013-11/24/2013 in Los Angeles, CA
– The Vampire Diaries Official Convention 12/14/2013-12/15/2013 in Orlando, FL.
My traveling jewelry business is just in its infancy and I’m really in need of support, so I’ve set up a Go Fund Me page that gives all of you incredible incentives! http://www.gofundme.com/2kwx90
Every donation receives a gift certificate towards any jewelry in my shop: www.eldwenne.etsy.com
If you donate $25, you get a gift certificate for $40! If you donate $50, you get $75! If you donate $75, you get $100!!! Ad it keeps getting better!
The gift certificates never expire! So you can hold onto the as long as you want! They’re only gone when you’ve spent them!
Thanks everyone and I hope I see you at one of the conventions!